MDLive is a 24/7 doctor conference call service for groups of 2 or more employees. This product may be offered as employer paid or as a voluntary benefit. Minimum case size is 2 employees.
Members can access board certified doctors anytime, from anywhere via phone or secure online video. MDLive is the cost effective alternative to expensive emergency room visits or long delays in getting an appointment with your primary care doctor.
MDLive is not intended to replace your doctor and should not be used when experiencing a true medical emergency, however, when everyone is so busy today, wouldn’t it be convenient to speak with a medical provider by phone based on your personal schedule.
Why Should I Sell This Product?
- This is a zero copay program which is better than most teledoc services offered in the market.
- Very low monthly fees. See below.
- Offer to groups with high deductible plans as a first dollar benefit.
- Offer to workers with no medical coverage and part-time employees.
- Use this inexpensive program as a “door opener” to new accounts.
- Integrate this program into your current group client base to keep your clients close.
- Easy online quoting and enrolling.
What does it cost for this program?
- $4.00 – Monthly (Base Plan), per employee (including dependents)
- $6.00 – Monthly (Enhanced Plan), per employee (including dependents)
- $0 copay per call
Agents must be appointed to sell this product.