Travel Medical Evacuation Insurance
Why Travel Medical Evacuation Insurance?
If you are travelling more than 150 miles away from your home or home country and you are hospitalized with a critical illness or injury, Travel MedEvac will provide air medical transport directly to your home hospital of choice.
Over 13.5 million travellers in the United States alone are hospitalized when travelling each year.
Even with health insurance, travel insurance plans and premium credit cards, medical evacuation benefits are contractually limited to the “nearest adequate facility”. This could leave the insured with unexpected out of pocket costs and long delays far away from home.
Medical evacuation costs average about $50,000 per incident!
Travel MedEvac Insurance provides air medical transportation directly to the member’s home hospital of choice.
- Underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Ages 18 through 84
- Domestic U.S. and international plans
- No exclusions for pre-existing medical conditions
- No deductibles – Hospital to Hospital coverage
- $500,000 limit for Medical Evacuation Coverage
- Ground ambulance services during air medical transport from hospital to hospital
- Transport of the insured’s travelling companion or family member of the evacuated person.
- Return of stranded vehicle, RV, motorcycle or watercraft.
- Repatriation and preparation of mortal remains.
Markets to approach – vacationers, snowbirds, business travellers, students, missionaries, church groups, expatriates, medical tourism needs, special executive benefits.
To create a quote and to get appointed, click this link:
To learn more about this product, view this video:
*Travel MedEvac plans are fully underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Affiliated Companies, Columbus, OH, rated A+ by both A.M. Best and Standard & Poor’s.